Delivery & Shipping
Do you offer curbside pickup?
Do you offer curbside pickup?
- How does Contactless Curbside Pickup work?
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have disabled our Contactless Curbside Pickup option on our website. Please contact us directly at 515-953-2863 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place a Contactless Curbside Pickup order.
- What does Contactless Curbside Pickup cost?
- There is no delivery surcharge or minimum order amount for Contactless Curbside Pickup orders.
- How will I know when my order is ready?
- If you contact us to place your order before 3 pm CST, your order will be available for pickup the next day between 8:30 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Friday will be ready for pickup the following Monday.
- Where do I go to pick up my order?
- We have two entrances to our facility in Norwalk, Iowa; you will pick up your order from our South entrance. Please refer to our pickup map ***here*** for a visual of where to pick up your order. When you arrive, please remain in your car and call 515-981-2152 and a staff member will bring your order out to your car.
- What if there’s an error with my Contactless Curbside Pickup order?
- We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, so if you arrive home after picking up your order and notice an error with any of your items, please contact us at email@example.com and we will promptly take care of the error.
- Can I modify my order after it’s placed?
- Once an order has been placed, we are unable to accommodate additions or subtractions to orders.
- Can someone else pick up my order on my behalf?
- Yes, others can pick up your order on your behalf as long as the order number and first and last name of the person who placed the order is given when picking up the order.
- Are tips accepted for Contactless Curbside Pickup?
- While we appreciate the kind gesture, our staff is unable to accept tips for Contactless Curbside Pickup orders. We make sure our staff is compensated well for the work they do and we are very appreciative of all our staff members.
- Can I recycle my packaging on my Contactless Curbside Pickup order?
- You can recycle your packaging on Contactless Curbside Pickup orders in the same way our regular Des Moines Metro Area recycling program work. Simply bring your old packaging back to our facility when you arrive to pick up your order. Please leave your old packaging in your trunk and we will take your old packaging when we put your new order in your trunk upon arrival. We also use less packaging in our Contactless Curbside Pickup orders to work on lowering our environmental footprint.
- How can I make sure I’m safe during COVID-19 when picking up my order?
- Our staff wears face masks and practices social distancing while at work, and we ask that you please wear a face mask when you arrive to pick up your order, as well. We want to keep you and our staff safe and keep COVID-19 out of our facility so we can continue to provide fresh fruits and vegetables to our community.